Home » Terms/Links
MOON BOUNCE/JUMPER/COMBO UNITS
Equipment set-up & Maintenance
- 1. The inflatable game must never be set up or operated in winds over 25mph.
- 2. Ensure that ride is prepared to be inflated.
- 3. Roll the inflatable unit out in the desired area. The best location is a flat grassy surface. Pavement, asphalt or dirt areas are acceptable if the unit is properly cared for. If the unit is on a hard surface such as this, put a foam mat at the ramp or entrance to ensure safety. A tarp should be used under the unit and all ground anchor points should be staked down with 24” ground anchors (stakes). WARNING…no unit should be used unless it is properly anchored. IF you are using your unit on hard surfaces where ground anchors can't be used, special made sandbags can be obtained which can be filled with 50lbs. of sand or buckshot.
- 4. Tie off unused tube, to ensure no air leakage.
- 5. Position blower behind unit. Attach intake tube over the blower output cone and secure the tube with strap provided.
- 6. Plug the blower into a 110-volt ac ground outlet. (Be sure to use at least a 12-gauge extension cord capable of carrying at least 20 amps.)
- 7. Have contestants take off shoes, any loose jewelry and no sharp objects in their hair or clothing!
- 8. Height requirement for riders should be no less than 42” tall.
- 9. No more than 6 riders in a 13x13 unit or 8 riders in a 15x15 unit.
- 10. Weight should not exceed 600lbs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- 1. No kicking.
- 2. No leaping on to their opponent.
- 3. Do not let anyone play who appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of an illegal substance.
- 4. No pregnant players.
- 5. No flips allowed.
- 6. Remember this is only play.
- 7. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injuries, respiratory problems, or who may be pregnant, should not participate in this event.Your inflatable is made of an 18 oz PVC coated vinyl that can be washed (while inflated) with water and a mild cleaner/ degreaser. Allow unit to dry completely before packing up so mildew doesn't occur. Harsh cleaners or bleach should not be used because they will damage fabric over time.Your inflatable unit comes with a minor repair kit containing vinyl cement & scrap vinyl for most small repairs. If your unit requires major repair or serious re-stitching, please call our office to schedule a pickup of your unit to be repaired at our facility in San Fernando, CA. For any other questions or further assistance, you may call BOUNCING SOULS INFLATABLES, Inc. toll free @ (877) 957-8888.
- 8. Bouncing Souls Inflatables, Inc.
1. ACCEPTENCE: WE ACCEPT AND CONFIRM YOUR PURCHASE ORDER FOR THE ITEMS, GOODS AND PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN. YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SET FORTH ON THE FACE AND REVERSE SIDES HEREOF. NO DIFFERENT OR ADDITIONAL TERMS ARE ACCEPTABLE BY BOUNCING SOULS, INC. UNLESS AGREED ON IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY BOUNCING SOULS, INC. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPEARING ON BUYER'S PURCHASE ORDER OR ELSEWHERE AND APPLY TO ALL QUOTATIONS MADE AND ORDERS ACCEPTED BY BOUNCING SOULS UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED TO THE CONTRARY ON THE FACE OF THIS CONFIRMATION OR ORDER. BOUNCING SOULS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL OR CLERICAL ERRORS MADE IN ANY QUOTATIONS, ORDERS OR PUBLICATIONS.
2. Shipment: The goods shall be shipped F.O.B. carrier Bouncing Souls factory San Fernando, CA. All risk of loss passes to the buyer when Bouncing Souls delivers the order, or any portion thereof, to the carrier. If buyer does not specify preferred method of shipment, Bouncing Souls shall exercise sole discretion in selecting a method of shipment. Bouncing Souls, Inc., uses the services of major common carriers and delivery services and, for foreign orders, freight forwarders. All costs and expenses relating to shipment, including insurance, customs expenses, duties, taxes etc. shall be the sole responsibility of Buyer. Bouncing Souls generally will ship freight collect, unless Buyer requests other arrangements and prepays Bouncing Souls for all shipping expenses. Shipments will be insured at Buyer's expense unless otherwise specified, and Bouncing Souls assumes no responsibility for placing of valuation upon a shipment unless requested to do so by Buyer. The customer must inspect the package(s) for damage(s) before signing the Bill of Lading. Customer should refuse the shipment if there is damage on the package or should make a note on the Delivery Receipt (Bill of Lading), for further claim evaluation. Any freight claim must be submitted to the freight carrier immediately.
3. Inspection: Buyer shall inspect the product(s) promptly after receipt and shall notify Bouncing Souls in writing, including photos, of any claim, including claims of breach warranty, within five(5) days after Buyer discovers or should have discovered the facts upon which the claim in based. Failure of Buyer to give written notice / photos of a claim within the inspection time period shall be deemed to be a waiver of a claim for defective products, a waiver of the right to reject the goods, and conclusive proof that the product(s) were received by Buyer without defect(s).
4. Disclaimer: The provisions of paragraph 4 are Bouncing Souls' sole obligation and Bouncing Souls excludes all other remedies or warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for all particular purpose,
and all warranties arising from the course of dealing of usage and customs of the trade. Whether or not purpose or specifications are described herein. Bouncing Souls further disclaims any responsibility whatsoever to buyer or to any other person for injury to person or damage to or loss of property or value caused by any product which has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident: or misapplied; or modified or repaired by unauthorized persons; or improperly installed.
5. Limitation of liability: Under no circumstances shall Bouncing Souls be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, delay or special damages, losses or expenses arising from this confirmation of order or Bouncing Souls or buyer's performance or nonperformance, or any acts or omissions of Bouncing Souls, or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the goods for any purpose whatsoever. In any all events, in the event Bouncing Souls is found liable for damages notwithstanding the limitations and exclusions of paragraphs 5 and 6, Bouncing Souls shall not be responsible for damages to any person or entity, including but not limited to buyer and buyer's customers, for an amount exceeding the amount paid by buyer for the products ordered and confirmed by this confirmation order.
6. Tolerances: All dimensions stated in the catalogue or elsewhere pertaining to the products sold by Bouncing Souls are approximate and within industry tolerance.
7. Cancelation of an Order/Return Policy: All sales are final. All cancelations will be subject to a cancelation fee equal to 30% of the deposit value. Absolutely no returns on all inflatables. For any item purchased from BSI,Inc. and return for reasons unrelated to a warranty claim, a restocking fee of 35% of the price of the item(s) refunded will be paid by Buyer.
8. Warranty: All dry inflatable products guaranteed for (2) years Wet or Dry Slides for (1) year and any inflatables sold to an indoor facility will be guaranteed for (1) year. Any defect in products resulting from negligence, improper usage or unusual wear and tear caused by excessive usage is excluded from Bouncing Souls' warranty coverage. All new blowers are warranted directly by the respective manufacturer. For blower trouble shooting or warranty refer to the blower manufacturer manual, included in the blower box.